Friday 17 May 2013

Teams have been Selected for Women's League

Hi!

All the teams were randomly picked last Tuesday evening for the upcoming Women's League which begins on May 28th.

A reminder to any woman who has not yet signed up and wants to.....you still can!  We have open spots on some of the teams so please do and have some fun.

There are currently 6 teams - team names are being thought of as we speak.  I will be posting the names and members of the teams next week when we have all the information.

I signed up as Captain again this year.  My team consists of Cathy Poole; Cheryl Irwin, Donna Stalker, Jean Shippey, Joanne Martin, Joanne Vleuten, Mame Gooding, Trish Wilkins and Yvette Voegelin.  Now that sounds like a great team!   I am sure that we will  all have a great time on the golf course and also off the golf course!  I look forward to playing with each member of the team this year, so watch out, I will be plugging my name on your time slot some day soon!

It is Friday, before the long May weekeknd!  I hope everyone  has a great one.  May it be safe, and full of laughter and of course, sunshine!

Till next week!

Diane.

No comments:

Post a Comment